I haven't studied the web design, but I am really interested in graphic design. So I like looking at graphic magazines and whenever I find interesting colour match, structure, layout and theme, I take a picture to record as a research. So after I design the brochure, I asked a advice from Ray who is a graphic web designer, regarding the general idea of 'web design'. He said, the good website should contain clear main page and the menu criteria, so viewers can see clearly what contents they want to explore. The minimum number of clicks should lead viewer to the contents that includes information they are seeking.
Also, it is important to put the image according to the importance and relations to the contents of each pages. Title image should be re-sized and the user customised part should be emphasised.
So these are the outcomes!













No comments:
Post a Comment